(Don’t have time to read this article now? Jump to the bottom and add to Pocket an Iphone/Android app that reads articles to you. Click here to jump to the bottom.)
I did receive this for free for my unbias review.
My video is short and to the point. Since I live in Florida and it’s still been hot I’ve not been drinking any tea. Although this tea is also great cold! I found it had a slight sweetness so found no need to add sweetener.
So What are the ingredients and how are they good for you?
- Green Tea – Antioxidant, good for your heart, brain & more
- Lemon Myrtle – antibacterial and antifungal
- Liden Blossoms – Insomnia, Blood Pressure, Headaches & more
- Holy Basil – Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stress & more
- Spearmint – Gas, Arthritis, Cancer, Infections, pain
- Rose Hips – Arthritis, Infections, Immunity Boost
- Ginger Root
View original post 55 more words