Sometimes these events are so painful, you feel so betrayed & abused that you feel like a failure. How will you ever overcome it? Will, you ever trust anyone again? You rebuild your walls. You shut everyone out…
Then that friend who knows you, probably better than yourself, that has never done you wrong, has always had your back even when you were incommunicado for years, shows up on vacation, smacks you in the head and sets you straight.
I’ve been betrayed by lovers, friends, bosses, coworkers and family. Sadly such betrayals can overwhelm and destroy the good relationships you need to hold on to. It hurts to hold on but hurts just as much if not more to let it out.
We all experience some of this on a regular basis one on one, but when it’s a group of people you’ve known your whole life. It shakes your very core.
Add to Feedly
- Psychodynamic #MentalHealth @DelilahVeronese July 19, 2017
- Nature vs. Nurture Discussions…. #Parenting @DelilahVeronese July 19, 2017
- Schizophrenia #MentalHealth @DelilahVeronese July 12, 2017
- It’s the Food July 6, 2017
- National #MentalHealth Act @DelilahVeronese July 3, 2017